21 March 2011

Just do it

In my opinion there are two types of people in the world.
Those, who have  a lot of dreams and those, who have a lot of plans or ambitions.
 I definetely lead my life as I belong to this second group.

But it doesn't of course mean that I don't have a few dreams. Because everybody does.
One of my biggest fantasy is to swim and play all evening with dolphins in this heavenly turquoise water, for example in Egypt. Dolphins are totally fabulous.
And I want a real Hermes Birkin bag. One day, by dint of my own work, I will be terribly rich and (after feeding all Africa plus giving home to all poor animals) I'm going to buy Birkins in all colours, in all shades, in all types!

"It's not a bag... It's a fucking Birkin!" - as Carrie would say...:)))))))))








PS (Last but not least): I'm proud of my father, his newest hobby is making films and posting it to Youtube.
I think that he really got a talent - for example music is perfectly chosen, of course made just by himself in mountains while enjoying his and his friends' passion: extreme sports (what a sacrifice, using camera in such extremes!). This film was made in Mr. Dracula's land, Romania... It's wildly important to live your life to the fullest: with your passion and hobby.
Catch the link, enjoy: 


No comments: